Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I'm Bringing Dotted Lines Back  

Thanks to the upgraded archive menu over there to the left (to the left), I now know the exact breakdown of posts I write every year (and even every month). And based on that I know, and you know, that I not only gave 65 less posts last year (2006 for those of you hiding under a big rock) as compared to 2005, but at the rate I'm posting this year, I'll be well off my totals for 2006 when I should really be shooting for 2005 numbers.

I used a calculator for both calculations because mental math is hard just to be sure.

As such, I feel the need for my first double post of 2007. Please click ...

Told you milk was bad for you. Yet another reason I refuse to drink milk, even if I devour a stupendous amount of other dairy related products such as ice-cream, cream in my coffee, and yogurt.

Um. Does this render my point ... Moo-t?

---------------------------------------------------------------


A Walt Disney employee, dressed up as the Winnie The Pooh's friend Tigger, struck a child during a photographing session. I don't think the video is as funny as your imagination, but if you really must see for yourselves, it really isn't hard to find it on YouTube.

To be fair, the child learned a valuable lesson that day. You DON'T MESS WITH TIGERS. Whether it be in a caged animal in a zoo, an amazing player on golf course, or a supposedly friendly character in the magical land of Walt Disney, a tiger is still carnivorous. And now that child knows.

---------------------------------------------------------------


iPod. YouTube. Wii. My keen observation of naming trends tells me that the next big product/company will be named OUR-something.

---------------------------------------------------------------


Speaking of Apple, did everyone get to see how they re-invented the phone? Not only is it a phone, it's a wide-screen iPod, and it carries Internet capabilities only rivaled by BlackBerry's. AND IT'S TOUCHSCREEN. Simply stunning.

---------------------------------------------------------------


Now, please excuse me as I need to dispose of a skunk that happened to wander over to one of the windows of my house and die. The smell has permeated every nook and cranny of my house. I'm afraid that I may wake up smelling funky tomorrow, so I will most probably dress to impress, blaming any traces of skunk on a cubicle neighbor. I mean how can anyone dressed like a million bucks smell like garbage? My story wouldn't be cross-examined once.

Goodnight. And good riddance.

Posted in posted by Buttug McOysty . 8:18 PM .