Tuesday, January 30, 2007

New Christian Singles Are Waiting For You!  

*Preface* Three more posts left before I beat my own odds on how long I'd last posting up dumb spam titles and thus showing up the one person that predicted I wouldn't last 12 posts with this new and revolutionary titling scheme. As you may have inferred from the last post, the system is starting to drive me up a wall. It couldn't be over sooner.

In one or more words, describe this picture, and how it makes you feel:



Fafaa says: hahaha that pic of u always looks so.. depressing

First of all, that's just same nasty liberties she took there with the English language. "u"? ".."? Who uses two dots? It's one more dot than a period, but one less dot than the standard "dot dot dot", like ending a scale on the seventh note without resolving it. After accepting the fact that kids these days just don't have the same appreciation for the English language, I got the gist of the sentence, and I strongly disagreed with the sentiment, so I'm out to prove her wrong.

Hopefully, most of you still haven't figured out the "Read More" function, so that what was said down here won't bias your answer. Probably should've just typed this explanation up in the next post. But what's done is done.

3 more posts!

posted by Buttug McOysty . 7:42 PM .