Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Young tomato picker certified  

I had an itching trigger finger for some 007 GoldeneEye action last night, but realized that I had no one to play it with. Safe to say, I have never wanted to have children of my own more than I did last night.

Three little birds sat on my window and told me I didn't need to worry. - Corinne Bailey Rae

I threw a penny and hit the one sitting furthest to the left (my left, not their left). Can you blame me? Talking birds would creep you out too.

If you haven't had the good fortune of watching the fourth episode of Jack Bauer using the world as his plaything this season's 24, you most probably are unaware that Agent Curtis Manning gets shot in the neck. Although, if you read the last sentence, there is a bigger chance that you now know. But that's not the death that has me all up in arms. I had so many more Kumar/White Castle/Van Wilder jokes saved up that I will never be able to use anymore. Such a cruel world.

Maybe I should've prefaced that last paragraph, and it probably should've went a little something like, ahem, "Spoiler Alert". Hindsight is 20/20.

Oh hungry?



Oh...

posted by Buttug McOysty . 9:32 PM .