Friday, January 19, 2007

Hi Oyster Perpetual Cosmograph Daytona  

**Preface** OYSTER?! It's like they specifically aimed that spam at me. Creepy.

Setting: An afternoon IM conversation between two substantially unmotivated employees, due to the nearing weekend, attempting to prove that they had it in them to converse with correct punctuation, correct capitalization, no short forms, and no l33t sp34k. Unnecessary portions have been redacted, and names have been changed to protect the aawesome (me) and one of my future house mates.

McOysty: You know, when we type like this, we should really talk about more ... classy things. [2:22:25 PM]
I think we should sit down over tea and have some crumpets. [2:22:32 PM]
Jumping Off Horses Ninja (J.O.H.N. for short): Right you are. Talk of inconsequential matters must be abolished. We must strive to speak of greater things [2:24:17 PM]
McOysty: You forgot the period at the end of your statement. [2:27:14 PM]

I sat next to the Duchess at tea;
It was just as I feared it would be:
   Her rumblings abdominal
   Were truly phenomenal
And everyone thought it was me!

posted by Buttug McOysty . 5:00 PM .