Monday, January 08, 2007

It's Over There on the Bottom Left of my Sidebar  

With my recent joining of Flickr, and the subsequent linking of my Flickr page to this blog, the battle to remain relatively Internet anonymous just got a little harder.

How does one go about posting pictures that are meaningful and full of memories without revealing how one looks like? I could just continue posting pictures of scenery I encounter, or other inanimate objects, but to truly evoke emotion and memories, I feel the need to display a couple of pictures that I am prominently featured in.

Quite connundruminous.

For now, I have resorted to posting up shots where either my face is not in full view or I have covered up the majority of my face with something (i.e. a pair of sunglasses, a scarf, chicken wings), and I resolve to continue along this path.

So if you notice me conspicuously turning my head while you attempt to take a photograph of me or with me, forcing you to re-take the picture, try to remember not to delete the "ruined" picture, as it will probably show up on my Flickr.

Thank you very little.

Posted in posted by Buttug McOysty . 7:09 PM .