Monday, January 22, 2007

Re: my aort  

I think they were going for "Re: my aortA... is caught on the doctor's wristwatch, oh my!". Moving on to today's musical spectacular.

Do you know how much you annoy me? The answer is a lot.
Should I list the reasons why? Well I don't see why not.

It's your hair, your nose, your chinless face, you always need a hug,
Not to mention all the manly apple-tini's that you chug.
That you think I am your mentor just continues to perplex,
and oh my God stop telling me when you have nerdy sex...

See now newbie that's the thing you do that drives me up a tree,
Cuz no matter how I rant to you, you never let me be.
So I'm stuck with all your daydreaming, your wish to be my son,
It makes me suicidal, and I'm not the only one, no I'm not the only one...

So now that is why I call you names like Carol, Jane, and Sue,
Like Moesha, Kim and Lilly, and Susanne and Betty Lou.
See regardless of the names I pick, my feelings are quite clear,
You're a pain in every day of every month of every year.


Now, click the jump to see it in all it's glory!


Posted in posted by Buttug McOysty . 9:04 PM .