Saturday, October 20, 2007

Buttug McOysty, For Three  

*Preface - To break up the conversations occurring between people in my comment boxes, I have taken to post more often. Hopefully the disjointedness of everything will throw people off (for some, it already has).

I just did something so ridiculously cool, but at the same time, so incredibly dumb.

For a study break, I intended to head outside because it smells in my room the air is way fresher out there. With the temperature outside being slightly cooler than the internal temperature of my smelly room, I had to put on a pair of pants.

In the process, I kicked off my pair of shorts, which then flew across my room and into the basket containing dirty laundry.

Then after standing there for 10 seconds admiring the accuracy of my shot, I realized that a perfectly clean pair of shorts was now mingling with dirty clothes.

Fantastic.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 3:33 PM .