Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I Think, Therefore I Am, And You Are Not  

You know what's odd, besides the number 13?

I'm going about my bid-ness wif mah head down lo' and outta no'where, I spit lines that be da hottest fiah, but I ain't gots no beef wit nobadee. I guess I'm just a smartee yo.

*Translation* - I was casually waltzing through a regular day in my life when my beautiful mind came up with the craziest lyrics for a rap battle, even though I'm not currently involved in a verbal/physical feud. My mind stays sharp like an A student's pencils, like my breath staying fresh thanks to a package of Mentos.

It's the Fresh-maker.

I drop knowledge on you, better go grab a dictionary or thesaurus,
I'm way past your time, that's why this guy calls me a "brontosaurus".

I'm definitely not the person you want to mess with,
You've made a huge mistake, like you were George Michael Bluth.


Firstly, I suck.

Secondly, what the deal-è-õ? I could be dreaming up bigger things, like how to cure cancer, but instead, my mind does this with it's spare time? I must not be feeding it the right things. From here-on-out, I'm implementing a strict cupcake and apple-juice diet.

Thirdly, the second rhyme only works when I say it out loud and force the last words to rhyme.

Lastly, you probably won't even understand. My mind is on another level.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 4:04 PM .