Wednesday, October 03, 2007

You Could Write Your Own Punchline To This Post, It's That Easy  

Michael Vick took a 'respect for animals' class. It was 8 hours long, and he was inquisitive and attentive. At the conclusion of the course, he passed a "rigorous" written test.

First of all, how does one stay inquisitive and attentive for eight hours? I can barely be that for fifty minutes. No really! You should've seen me today! My forehead almost hit the desk in front of me! Twice! I'm sure it would've been embarrassing.

Secondly, inquisitive?

Really?



THAT is a dog. Any questions? Yes, Michael?

He was the only student in the class.

Because, usually, people don't need to take a class for common sense.

I take that back.

It's not a good look when Kevin Freakin' Federline can prove he has his act together better than you.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 1:24 AM .