Thursday, October 25, 2007

Is This An Aberration?  

Or am I really going at a rate greater than one post a day for the month of October?

It's almost as if I didn't have two exams and a seminar this week, nor an exam coming up next week.

Sure, you haters would argue my posts haven't been of quality length, and while I'll try to write up something of substantial length (not promising quality), a post is a post and that's what matters the most.

That rhymes and I didn't even intend it.

I've been a little late on this one, but I encourage everyone to head over to ren-ito.blogspot.com, specifically this post, carefully read through the super long post and super long comment section, and think about things. Obviously, draw your own conclusions (don't just read and agree with everything, or one person, hmmm this kinda relates to the discussion itself), there are many perspectives being drawn on, and even more ideas being tossed around, but a lot of time/effort has been put into a discussion of this magnitude.

You kids wanted to start conversations in my commenting section, so I thought I'd show you how professionals do it.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 6:00 PM .