Monday, October 22, 2007

I Blog, Because I Am  

I epitomize my blog title.

Hecks, for a time, I even spelled a portion of my blog title wrong. Who does that?

Me.

I had a midterm today, that turned out to be worth double what I originally thought it was worth (after allotting studying time based on what I thought it was worth, and for half of that, studying with the television on and the sound muted).

*Sidenote* - Before I forget, welcome to the ... last week of Rocktober! Matt Holliday still hasn't touched home-plate! Can you feel the excitement? Will the Rockies continue to win at a magical pace? Did the Red-Sox buy their way to a championship? Will their games be snowed under in Colorado? Does anyone even know what I'm babbling about? *End Sidenote*

For the first question, I was asked to list out six words in order, which I had created an acronym for, because that's one of the best memorization techniques when it comes to making lists (apparently).

D.I.O.P - Ladies and gentlemen, DeSagana Diop, a basketball player that...
N.R. - nabs rebounds!

Simple enough right?

So imagine my delight as I go to scribble down D.I.O.P.N.R., then realize I had not properly memorized the first and last words corresponding to the acronym.

Time to break out a tub of ice cream. It's not so bad as a consolation prize.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 11:30 AM .