Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I'm Frazzled For A Midterm Later on Today  

*Preface - Highly disjointed semi-rhyming thoughts while I start realizing that no amount of studying will help me learn this material I just don't understand. Read at your own discretion. This is the requisite "emo" post, which may completely shock some of you, but "emo-type" posts usually generate comments. But I don't think I went emo enough. Meh.

My palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy,
naw, not really, but this theory,
isn't kickin' in.
Punching through paragraphs,
I stop to laugh,
at the relatively useless information.

What, am I waiting on Ryan to start a fire within?
If so, we may never see the fire again.

Death is eventual,
is my life consequential?
It doesn't have to be monumental,
just live up to my potential.

"Be all you can be", like the reserves
Unperturbed, march on in the face of scrutiny,
painful memories resounding in the shooting gallery
that is my heart.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 2:13 AM .