Thursday, June 02, 2005

k HERE  

why do i appease whiners?! first with the whole "additional awards", and now with my second post of the day?
actually i'm not even sure if mr.whiner-of-the-day just wanted another post for one of my brilliant puns because he thought the pun in my first post was lacking.
well u want a second post, u get one. but here's the first one:


and the second one:



HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES, or A-POLES (ha). this should deter you from demanding posting from me anymore, i post SO MUCH! i am in fact good for a read everyday i'm here at rogers! and i HAVE double posted b4 (big mistake..i set a bad precedence), but i cant possible keep this up everyday! even my brilliant-blog-post-filled mind can run dry if u dont pace it.

*sigh* brilliance being abused. altho it balances out my non use while workin..i mean not working

posted by Buttug McOysty . 2:17 PM .