Wednesday, June 01, 2005

spam-tastic  

From :
Sent : May 31, 2005 3:30:48 AM
To : forceberg21@hotmail.com
Subject : COMPANY AGENTS NEEDED

Dear Sir

I'm Mr Wang Chang Vice President, Kochi Inter-trade and Co. We are a company who deal on mechanical equipment, hardware and minerals, electrical products, Medical &Chemicals,light industrial products and office equipment, and export into the Canada/America .We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting to our costumers in the Canada/America as well as making payments through you to us.

Please if you are interested in transacting business with us we will
be glad. Please contact us for more information,Subject to your
satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to negotiate your mode
of which we will pay for your services as our representative in
Canada/America

Please if you are interested forward to us your phone number/fax and
your full contact addresse to:

Mr Wang Chang ,
Managing Director.
contact_2222000@yahoo.com.hk

To : contact_2222000@yahoo.com.hk
Subject : RE:COMPANY AGENTS NEEDED

Dear Mr. Wang Chang,
I am not too sure I want to work for a company that deals on chemicals, amongst other dangerous substances. What guarantees would I have if the chemicals I were to be standing on while dealing decided to infiltrate my body and poison me?
Also I am not one for costumes, so I think you will have to find someone else to be in contact with your costumers.

Me

posted by Buttug McOysty . 9:20 AM .