Friday, June 24, 2005

more cubicle chatterings  

C: What are you drinking? Is it water?
Me: *shakes head
C: Is it cocaine?
Me: *spits out the cocain i mean water i'm drinking

I have never experimented with drugs. Cuz you know, if i'm gonna pay that much money to get my hands on some of the stuff, I ain't gonna go all chemistry on it all of a sudden and start testing its melting temperatures or reactivity with acid.

speaking of drugs, the spurs won last night. how could they lose, i mean they had obi wan ginobli on the team.

speaking of changing the topic, i have previously stated that i would never go work in the food industry again. i have since given it some thought, and WOULD go back, just so i cuold yell "YOU GOT SERVED" after giving customers their food.

continuing the theme of incorrect usage of the english language, i have noticed that it pisses me off when people confuse "then" and "than." It pisses me off more then anything.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 10:52 AM .