Wednesday, July 13, 2005

i need my funnies  

so i havent been very funny/inspired the last few blog posts. what can i say, its like i'm a well run dry. i've hit the proverbial wall. i've hit the actual wall one too many times. the tank is empty. there's no more candy in the candy machine that is my brain. i've lost it and then someone found it and kept it for themselves (NOT MY MOJO... talking about my edge). i'm watching from a distance as the train leaves the station. i'm so stoned (just kidding). my cookie has crumbled into such an utter mess that i had to hire a french maid to go clean it up (???)

i think my drift has been caught.

my forced puns have come off like a person who can't walk good, LAME. and i think i know what's to BLAME. see, nothing has been the SAME. since the day they CAME, and took my breath away, i mean comics...comics away. (hey mike hope u enjoyed the nursery rhyme)

you see, a couple days ago, this free newspaper i like to pick up and peruse on my way to work, metro, declared that "this is the last day 'comics' will be run". now there was a comic strip that was titled 'comics', and it wasn't all that funny. so i assumed that it would be the one strip that would be removed. to my horror, i flip open the paper the next day and instead of any comics, i get CELEBRITY GOSSIP. just a little sad that our society today values insight into celebrity lives to be fulfilled instead of maybe a funny comic that will have them smiling for the rest of the day even though some idiot decides to not respect the every other urinal rule in the washroom. i digress.

Give me back my comics or else i'll hafta resort to posting not funny (but yet very ironic...isnt it? a little...too ironic? like an old man, perhaps 98, winning the lottery then dying the next day?) comics up on my blog. for example.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 10:03 AM .