Thursday, July 07, 2005

i wanna go home  

i'm absolutely bubbling, excuse me, buble-ing, after listening to this song

Another summer day
Has come and gone away
In Paris and Rome
But I wanna go home
Mmmmmmmm

Maybe surrounded by
A million people I
Still feel all alone
I just wanna go home
Oh I miss you, you know

Michael Buble - Home

its 11:35am and..i already, want to go home.

don't judge a cd by its cover. give michael buble a chance. he reminds me of old school music that was so much more classy. actual love songs without talking about taking me to a candy shop or taking a ride on the magic stick, both of which are SO SO VERY WRONG and sound EXACTLY THE SAME. sorry, i forgot black music allusions just aren't understood by my readers besides a few select people. sorry. i was talking about this character named 50 cent. not michael buble. buble is white and very worth a listen.

... i had a whole schpeel here about london, written YESTERDAY, but because of stuff that has happened today, it has been deemed inappropriate. too bad, cuz they were wicked-clever jokes. so instead, let me ask you this. if you're from belgium, and your last name is waffle, does that make you... mmm

whats the difference between ignorance and apathy?
i dont know, and i dont care.
(go look up the words... then go click on my comments and compliment me)

posted by Buttug McOysty . 11:27 AM .