Tuesday, July 19, 2005

training  

with my vast amounts of experience (all 2 and a half months) and my i-could-close-my-eyes-and-still-kill-you-in-goldeneye-pistols-only-temple-with-one-hand-tied-behind-my-back-while-explaining-a-complex-mathematics-problem-over-the-phone familiarity with a certain program we use here at work, i was asked to conduct basic training with the new employee today.

turns out i'm one quality trainer - thorough, concise and efficient. what can i say? i'm good with computers. here i'll even help you, my technological inferiors (aka less nerdy than me). please read THIS PAGE. answers your question? glad to help.

speaking of technology, did you hear that Canada may be passing some legislation that may deem certain usages of google illegal? (read more here)
okay so lets get this straight, because right now its as crooked as a thief.
GAY MARRIAGE in Canada - legal
FILE SHARING in Canada - legal
SMOKING POT in Canada - on its way to being legal
Using Google to search for anything copyrighted- on its way to being ILLEGAL?

is anyone as confused as me? and another question. can someone please get me some pot NOW, because i have a feeling that will clear up the situation at least temporarily. just kidding. i dont need yours, i got my own already.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 12:59 PM .