Friday, July 29, 2005

OD-ing on Scrubs  

Luckily I know how to treat myself after watching such a medically based show.

Seriously though, after watching too many episodes of scrubs that I spent a few days downloading, and by the way, downloading whole seasons is the way to go if you want my opinion, I have noticed that in addition to the person that walks around me playing music that reflects the current situations/moods in my life, I also need a narrator. That was quite possibly the longest run on sentence ever.

And that my friends is the key to a good sit-com these days. Not a run on sentence, although that does help at times. A narrator. Person to add in extra quips. For extra sarcasm because there can never be enough sarcasm. To say what I'm really thinking (adrian's a jerk). Or in my case, an extra person that'll follow me around and make me look as cool as old school (WHA?). If your sitcom failed, its because a) you suck as a writer and b) you didn't have a narrator.

I think it's pretty clear that I've already mentally checked out to my long weekend vacation already. How to end this horrible/waste-of-your-time (ha jokes on you I wasted your time)/would've-been-more-productive-staring-at-the-paint-dry-on-the-proverbial-wall-that-I've-hit-in-terms-of-posting-material post....how....there really is no good way to bow gracefully out of this abysmal post. So I'll go crashing down the stairs fall on my face trippity dippity all the way to pressing publish.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 9:39 AM .