Tuesday, July 12, 2005

my last day  

is not today unfortunately. see this is how the conversation with my new boss went:

boss: "so when will your last day be a****?"
me: "tomorrow."
boss and me at the same time: "hahahaha"
*awkward silence*
boss: "no seriously now, i just need to know."
*didnt have the heart to tell her i was being slightly serious*
me: "uhmm i'm thinking sometime in the middle of august"
boss: "so august 26th? okay! thanks!"
*boss runs away*
*me still a lil dazed from what just happened*

"roses are red, violets are blue...."
roses aren't necessarily always red. and violets aren't blue. they're VIOLET. if they were blue, they'd be called 'blues'. the next person i hear using that statement gets one blue eye and one violet eye courtesy of my fists.

BREAKING NEWS!

hey toronto star, how the heck is that breaking news? you had me all scared that i had caught sars or sth if i was on that flight. thats not funny toronto star. not funny at all. you know what, i'm gonna send them an email right now. i eagerly await any response.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 3:17 PM .