Monday, July 11, 2005

who copied who  

case 1 (album covers):


case 2 (lyrics):
Mariah Carey - Like That: "It's like that y'all...da da da da it's like that y'all"
Memphis Bleek - Like That: "Tell me if its like that. Tell me if its like that"
Black Eyed Peas - Like That: "It's like that and a...It's like that and a"

can we get some originality? ahh who am I kidding. I love all these bands/songs. Just sometimes I wish artists would 'branch out', or something 'like that' (ha, ha). bands that go back to the same old sound that has worked before are generally gonna sell albums. but i try my best to respect artists that go out on a limb (ha), if you will (you will). i'm highly anticipating the switchfoot album, ... and kanye.

my nose is running. in unrelated news, it's also THIRTY DEGREES OUTDOORS. why do i feel like i have a COLD?!

there's nothing like waking up to the sound of someone else's alarm clock. wait, that's not true. that's the equivalent of someone putting a jackhammer right next to your face and then letting it rip. or listening to 50 cent.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 9:33 AM .