Monday, August 08, 2005

feminine word of the day  

Are you ready for it?
I'm almost gonna guarantee that you're gonna lol/rofl/lmao/hmfottciwtbl (hit my face on the table cuz I was too busy laughing)

....

here it comes

...

OVARIES!

I couldn't even type it with a straight face! Whether it's imagining Ralph Wiggum exclaim "ohhhhh my ovaries", or remembering how I had to painstakingly figure out a way to act out this word during a game of charades, there's just something about that word.

Well yesterday, I felt like I got kicked in the ovaries. Of course I don't have ovaries, but I imagine it to be similar to the deep gut-striking pain that came over me as I watched my softball team get mercilessly mauled by a team that had us beat while we watched them during warmups.

And I finally realized one thing that was cheaper in Kingston in comparison to Toronto. And NO, its not me. It's PHO!

Holy cow I need coffee. Where's a "Luke's Diner" when you need one.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 9:48 AM .