Friday, August 26, 2005

want what you cant have  

Went for lunch with the parents today, and not just to any shabby chinese restaurants with their very own colony of cockroaches. Instead, we dined at a fancy Italian restaurant, where I was pushed into ordering the Roast Beef. Not to demean the roast beef, but while downing my cow, all I could think about was how I wanted a PIZZA!

And not just any run of the mill pizza either. I wanted a pizza with EVERYTHING on it. And I Mean EVERYTHING. An XL pizza with the following toppings: pepperoni, pineapples, bacon bits, extra cheese, a two liter Sprite, your secret recipes and all my money back.

I know that's slightly pushing it, pushing it like an elevator close door button (OH YA). That's what it's all about. And YES, I did just end my sentence with a preposition. I just roll like that. You know, like a ball.

Mulling My Muisc
Feel free to stop reading. Although once you get the bill in the mail, it certainly won't feel free much longer. In fact, I may sense some anger. BUT I have just the thing to calm you down. Kanye - Kan The Louis Vutton Don who bought a purse for his Mom, now she Louis Vutton Mom, will be dropping his Late Registration album in a couple days. Ironically, I got my hand on Late Registration, early.

Now be ready for this. Let me just state for the record I am a fan of Kanye West's music. And at the end of the day, you still need to go get the album.

But when you're promoting an album, and hyping it up with collaboration announcements, you have to deliver. Otherwise your fans will be tasting sour lemons upon the realization they have been snubbed. Not to mention that the stinking lemonade cost me too much and that kid on the front lawn looked kinda shady.

But that's neither here nor there. But what will be here soon will be the album. I'm gonna cop that, but only cuz I can't cop cars without seeing cop cars.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 5:19 PM .