Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Work...what work  

When sending emails containing attachments or ONE piece of vital information, who, more often than not, forgets to actually attach it and then have to re-email, alerting the receiver that you are, indeed, a dumb@$$?

*raises one hand*
*other hand reaches for a shovel to start digging up*

So I haven't been blogging much since I have better things to do at home I sleep in til 11 and that throws off my posting schedule, and conveniently gives me a headache at 5 everyday.

And now for my obligatory excuses for not blogging

10. It makes you go crazy.
9. I can't decide what to blog about. And indecision is an artform.
8. I started a philosophical argument with the copper that pulled me over about how the left brake light on my ghetto jetta was indeed trying to screw me over by internally combusting after laughing out loud and screaming "CANT CATCH A 'BRAKE' CAN YOU!". Copper didn't buy it. I didn't sell it.
7. Wait that wasn't an excuse.
6. Neither was that.
5. Nor that.
*continues on for another 4 more...AND FINALLY*
1. I enjoy making up excuses.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 5:25 PM .