Friday, August 12, 2005

a job well done  

Because if you're gonna do something, you might as well do it right. Or its just massive overkill, sorta similar to when I slap the n64 controller out of your hand while playing goldeneye so that I can pump your dead corpse full of ammo so that when you re-spawn, your whole body is painted red. It's just a very nice touch. Wait, back to my point.

Now I'm not one to judge (nor am I two to judge). But to all those movie-makers out there creating these "sci-fi" movies involving robots, please keep your scripts to yourselves. Pretty please? Fine. If you won't them I'm gonna give away your little secret.

Yes ladies and gentlemen, today I will give you the template for making a sci-fi film with robots in them. I will expose these writers for the frauds they are. Their re-packaging of the same film over and over again will be tolerated NO MORE!

Here we go!

Scene 1 - The back story on how the robot/robots were created, and how they are an integral part of society or how they WILL be such a benefit to the world as we know.
Scene 2 - Robots and humans getting along together.
Scene 3 - *Insert your random love story scene here*
Scene 4 - Robot/Robots turn rogue, and start obliterating everything in their path.
Scene 5 - A gathering of humans to express their surprise at this turn of events.
Scene 6 - *Important person dies, hopefully somewhat like how Morgan Freeman dies in the "deep blue sea", cuz that was AWESOME*
Scene 7 - Humans figure out a way to turn off the robots because of the ONE weakness they have.
Scene 8 - *Generic Ben Affleck cameo made here, because Ben is in every bad flick*
*Everybody in the theatre is either fast asleep or is cussing profusely at this point*
Scene 9 - Humans vow to go on without robots. Until the next crappy robot movie is made.

And there you have it. Feel free to make your own robot movie, just expect me to crap all over it when it makes to Hollywood. Like Stealth. I wonder which 10-year old girl made thought that movie up. Oh who am I kidding, it was Ben Affleck wasn't it.

Ben look, you tried your best, and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.

END CRAPPY MOVIE RANT

Because its Friday and I feel like rambling even more, well I will just...rambo i mean ramble on.

I wonder how many times the poor Chariots have heard that catchy Gavin DeGraw song so conveniently named "Chariots" sung to them as a form of a cheer. Oh well, serves them right for picking that name! They better expect one more horrible rendition from my team tomorrow! Thank goodness nobody knows any "The Vines" music. Honest opinions now people, if I handed out ONE grape to everybody on the opposing team, would they be insulted and throw it right back at me?

My iPod batteries are dead. I have no idea what song I should post up to get stuck in your head. But I must deliver on my obligatory music reference or else some poor soul will be losing sleep trying to figure out where the music allusion was in this post. I'll figure something out.

The Leafs signed Eric Lindros. The Leafs also previously signed Jason Allison. Put the amount of games these concussion prone players will play this season and we will ALMOST have one center! WOO! They're blue, da-bu-dee-da-bu-die-da-bu-dee-da-bu-die.

BREAKING NEWS!
Ben Affleck just hired a private detective to go FIND HIS CAREER.

Idiot of the day not named Ben: K-Rod!

posted by Buttug McOysty . 9:29 AM .