Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Meetings are the way to go  

If you're out on the road
Feeling lonely, and so cold
...
then...CALL A MEETING!
you can...
See people
Draw flowcharts
Feel important
Form subcommittees
Impress your colleagues
Make meaningless recomendations
Continuously sip loud-and-obnoxiously on your coffee

ALL on company time!
Meetings, the practical alternative to work.

A TV network may decide to air a show about a washed-up H list celebrity, say...Tommy Lee, going to college. If that show ever got on the air, not only would I never watch it, but I’d also fail to acknowledge its existence - then maybe write a post about how I’d never watch a show like it.

Throw your diamonds in the sky if you feel my vibe. Oh wait, throw your diamonds at me. Cuz if I'm the girl everyone claims me to be, then diamonds are my best friend.

Someone please figure out a way for me to leave work between 1:30-2:30 today without getting caught so I can go scream like a girl at a downtown HMV...cuz i'm stumped.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 9:44 AM .