Sunday, August 28, 2005

MTVeeheehee's  



The rapper also known as Mason Betha, Preacher Mason Betha, and P Didd...oops sorry, DIDDY's favorite sidekick has officially dropped his Bad Boy colors and donned a G-Unit uniform.

And guess what? He STILL SUCKS.

I am an Oracle. Wait, no I'm not. If I were an Oracle, I'd feel like a jerk. Shame on you for mowing down NY team after NY team, but I digress. I can see it now. Ten years down the road, Kanye West will STILL be winning awards for his Jesus Walks video, and Diddy will still be big-uping Biggs at every opportunity. 50 Cent will still trot out the whole G-Unit because he can't hold his own for a few minutes on stage (he only knows how to thrust his arm out a bit then grab his crotch...seriously)

In the first edition of "You know you're pretty low on the celebrity food chain WHEN"....you're presenting presenters. And not top of the line presenters, we're talking Ricky Martin/Joss Stone type characters.

You can call me Sean-ye West. Or Sean-daliza Rice.

I know Internet polls are over-rated. But here's one you'll enjoy. Please help me pick my future girlfriend.

VS

Brunette Kelly Clarkson vs Blonde Kelly Clarkson.

Oh who cares, I win either way.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 11:43 PM .