Tuesday, August 09, 2005

the winning combination  

The only way that I like a song made by either Bow Wow (artist formerly known as Lil' Bow Wow) or Ciara (artist that was formerly very pudgy) is if they feature somebody else prominently in their song.

Now you put them together in one song? That equals "I can't stop singing this song". It's driving me a little crazy because I tend to laugh everytime I think about these two artists. And if I drank milk, which I don't, some would be coming out of my nose. Seriously! When did Ciara develop a voice!? She needs to move away from this crunk & b thing, and I'm going out on a limb here, because she has some talent! Or at least some geniouses were able to fiddle enough with one of those high-priced sound changers to make her sound so decent.

So maybe that's what we need to do. Pair up all the jokers and idiots in this world in a blatant attempt to use their mediocrity to cancel each other out.

Today's idiot: Christina Ricci: "I definitely want children, ideally after I'm married, but you can't control everything". - sometime recently.

Today's bonus idiot: Ben Affleck: "I don't know about Daredevil 2. That may be too much work for me. I don't have any idea. I suppose that if Kevin Smith wrote it and was going to be involved, I would do it. But I'm not banging down the door trying to get Daredevil 2 made. You'll know when my career is really on the slide when I start resurrecting the franchise." - Tuesday December the 9th, 2003.

(In non-related news, Daredevil 2 is now projected for a 2006 release. Jennifer Garner, the carrier of Ben's baby, has been rumored to co-star...WHY JENNIFER WHY, did you hear about Gigli? Or about how anything/anyone Ben is associated with somehow internally combusts?)

A movie involving both Christina Ricci & Ben Affleck = Me demanding 3 hours of my life back before I get thrown out of the theatre for demanding too loudly and repeatedly.

I stand corrected, only certain combinations will work. Or is it permutations? And more importantly, does any one care?

And if you add sin+sin+cosine+sin+3 point 1 4 1 5 9... does that equal "the vines"?

posted by Buttug McOysty . 9:37 AM .