Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Get your cameras out  

Yesterday someone requested they be "shouted-out" on my blog because it was their birthday. Here at the buttugnoraa's, we do not do shoutouts. In fact if you were to see your name on my blog, you must either have been quite an idiot (done sth that made me exclaim OMGWTFBBQ or me ending up with a 6pack from laughing) or I just have one sick vendetta. So while I explained nicely to this person that "I'd consider", the only things going through my mind were:

Uh-uh.
No way, Jose.
No chance, Lance.
No dice, Condoleeza Rice.
Hell "Opposite of Heaven" no, bro.
Don't think so, yo.
Absolutely not, Dot.
When pigs fly, guy.
You wish, Mish.
You’d have a better chance of seeing the Chicago Cubs beating the Boston Red Sox in the 1987 Superbowl with a last second layup by Tie Domi than ever seeing this occur, sir.
(and my personal favorite...in a guy falling off cliff style)
*deep breath, eyes starting at the ceiling then proceeding downwards to the floor* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ...... splat

There just aint no love in the heart of the city. Where is the love!? But as usual, I need to keep everyone on their toes. And right now, there is nothing like turning 180 on my previous posting habits and being nice.

*Disclaimer - I REALLY am actually going to be nice. Promise. I will pause for pictures, and take your questions after this momentous occasion.

Mike, this is for you

posted by Buttug McOysty . 10:30 AM .